Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It Puts the Lotion on its Skin

Its amazing how two people can be so similar in some respects, right up to a point where it just all falls apart. Take, for instance, GCC and myself. Besides being blessed with 5'6" height, athletic bodies, muscular abs that naturally jet out giving us the appearance of a slight gut, exercise fanatics, we're also both biologists and aggressive tops who have a slight bent for the creative side of sex. So we're twins, right? Or at least I'm the MUCH younger brother.

Wrong. This really struck me while comparing our two reactions to Le Depot in Paris...what he calls a "backroom" bar, I call a "dark, seedy, windy den of debauchery." I guess officially its a cruising bar. However, when I first entered the...how should I put it...foyer of the lounge, I already knew this wasn't for me. I then proceeded downstairs. It was here that I was struck with a deep sense that I'd been here before...not in real life, but by proxy. It WAS the basement of Jamie Gumb, aka Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs.

As my beloved Kathy Griffin would say, "Let me break it down." You go in and there are relatively bare cement brick hallways. Its very dark except for the eerie red light that casts a dream-like haze over the entire space. If only it was green light, it would be just like looking thru Bill's night vision goggles. You then meander through what seems to be a nonsensical series of small hallways with tiny cubby holes. Did I mention its REALLY dark? The amazing thing is that guys are hanging out in the hallways...and actually leaning on the walls. I wouldn't touch any surface of the place even if I had on a full biohazard suit. And you know some freak there would get off on their biohazard suit fetish if I walked in wearing one. (I never understood the whole gas mask fetish...unless they're realllly ugly.)

So like Clarice, I explore the dark, seedy, windy den of debauchery, every once in a while popping back into the bar room (imagine the SOTL dungeon pit room) that is well light. And as I quickly turn each corner to find another dark cubbyhole, I hear the breathing of nasty mean, just like Jamie Gumb, behind me. Though that could've been
The Mexican. What really scared me is that even considering my physical bulk, I could easily be abducted into one of the rooms that actually had a door, and some guy would devirginize my ass (I consider my ass virgin since its been untouched for about 4 years now).

So like I said
below, I stayed a whole 15minutes...while GCC "had fun...[and] nailed some willing bottom like there was no tomorrow."

1 comment:

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

HA! I don't know where to begin. First of all I corrected my typo, but I am gonna quote you: "every once in a while popping back into the bar room (imagine the SOTL dungeon pit room) that is well [sic]light." Second, we finally know you are a true aggr top, that should clarify things with the team. Third, YOU are 5'6 little bro, I am 5'7. And yes there are always fears of rape, abduction, germs and grime, but sex is not about cleanliness and simplicity, it's about the animal in us all. In all my years of sex I have only once felt afraid. I should blog about that. But, I respect the difference in your opinion. Even if it's silly ;)