Friday, June 15, 2007

The Baskin Robbins of Orgasms

As I mentioned before, I've recently ratcheted up the N for those DC individuals that I've conquered in bed. In a more romantic sense, I refer to them as my victims, like Aries the God of War who lines his bed with the hides of those he's vanquished in battle. And after all, isn't sex a battle? If you disagree, you've never had two tops vie for "total top" position. And during my latest sexcapades, I've enjoyed observing the biology of orgasm. No, not from a fetish aspect, more like Alfred Kinsey. Though don't get me wrong, I love a good orgasm.

One recent conquest, I'll call him Monkey Man (MM) almost made me stop mid-fuck and ask, "what the hell are you doing?" The whole time he had this intense look on his face, but in a howler-monkey way...rounded mouth, moaning and giving me 'verbal encouragement.' Unfortunately, he wouldnt let me just fuck him from behind...insisted on looking at me. So there was no way to avoid the monkey face. The finish was just as good...he kept the total howler monkey face the whole time, as if it was this amazing cum shot and he was so proud. It wasn't.

Fast forward a few conquests to Pride. I found this hot outta-towner. Shaved head, piercings, a few tats--love that. Great kisser and huuuuuuuuu...well, you get what I mean. Let's just say I love mushrooms on my pizza. He was a top too, so I'd just enjoy his oral skills. Granted, I'm willing to bottom some day, but it better be aerodynamic the first couple times. So yea...as he was getting close, he kept convulsing. This isn't odd, the occasional body twitch. However, afterwards as he was lying in bed for several minutes, he continued to spasm--somewhat violently. I wanted to ask him if he took his phenobarbital, cause it was kinda freaky. But still, I'd rather have sex with Katharine Hepburn than a howler monkey.

I'm sure in the fog of my memory there's many more instances I could add here, but as I said in my first blog, the fog is the reason I'm writing this down--I forget too much. So have you observed any really weird orgasms lately?

No comments: