Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To Kiss and Tell?

I'm beginning to see how blogging can become addictive. Any major thought or event and I think, "wow, how can I blog about that?" Case in point: date last night. As its a current and on-going event, I wonder how much detail I should divulge. What is crossing the line as far as the privacy of the other person, especially since I'm sure other readers on here (GCC, Mexican, Arian-Mexican, JB, etc) might meet the guy if things go well. We all want to juicy gossip, but at what point is it just too much?

2 comments:

Knitter said...

The rule is, never divulge what you are not sure about. If you have any missgivings about posting, do not post, just cuz, yes we are reading!

PennStateVR6 said...

If you think we might at some point in the near future get to meet him, then it's OK to write an overall review of the date. It's not like the details will be kept secret for long. Either your conversations with others will get passed around the swim team like wild-fire, or the poor guy will go through a GESTAPO-style interrogation the first time he meets us. I'm talking from experience here...

But right, all we want to know is:
1) His MH screen-name
3) Did you put out?