Friday, June 15, 2007

Masochists

Just had to share this. Its amazing how some people open themselves up to insult.

Trick: wanna play again soon? it's been awhile
ConsummateAries: yes it has. to be honest, probably not
Trick: aw how come [Here is where he's just asking to be insulted, but I resist]
ConsummateAries: Just not really interested. Sorry...moment of weakness I guess

I wanted to say..."You're not my type. Maybe lose a few pounds, or gain muscles like you looked in your pictures and I'll reconsider."

3 comments:

PennStateVR6 said...

The question is, did you still have sex with him even though he didn't look like his pictures? Reminds me of that scene in Adam & Steve where he says something along the lines of "he showed up and turned out to be a midget, with a cleft lip, bald, one fake eye, no ears, burn scars all over his face, it was just awful... I made sure to tell him to be honest while we laid in bed after sex."

The Consummate Aries said...

Like I told him...it was a moment of weakness. He just had about 5 exta pounds on him. At least he was good. But not good enough for a second helping.

atlwreck said...

5 extra pounds was a dealbreaker??
good lord man!


good is good