Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where's my U-Haul?

After last night, I think I'm becoming a lesbian. No, not cause I want to chow down on some meat curtains. Instead its cause I felt that ridiculous "wow, what a perfect guy!" emotion after drinking with TOA (The Other Aries) last night at Halo. Granted, get a few Makers and Coke in me, and I'm ready to marry anyone--if their collar isn't popped. But how do I know its love and truly meant to be? We discussed Star Wars and other geeky shit for a good 30-45min. And not just the superficial Star Wars movies topics, I'm talking Star Wars Universe (plots outside of the movies). And then to top it all off...he drank bourbon with me. *le sigh*

Reality check: He's a lawyer (not real people), and apparently part of the A-List (not real people). But at least he doesn't pop his collar of fan the flames of his faggotry. So we shall see how this plays out.

2 comments:

atlwreck said...

do they make starwars themed wedding invitations? ;)



...who am i kidding? of course they do

PennStateVR6 said...

May the force be with you...