Friday, August 31, 2007

Fashion Police

Yesterday while waiting for the Metro to arrive, I was struck by a relatively attractive guy on the platform--rare for Silver Spring. I was then equally struck by his god-awful shoes. They were neither Tevas nor Crocs, but the bastardized child spawned from the breeding of those two fashion faux-pas: Croq-sandals. Unbelievable...Crocs with straps around parts of the foot. Granted, I wear some ugly shoes to work cause they're good for walking, and I routinely do 1.5 miles of walking in my daily commute...but come on! Do you really need to wear Croc sandals to work?!!

And now the sickest manifestation of Crocs...female dress shoes. As if slip-ons weren't bad enough before, they've just become quite possibly the least sexy item a woman can wear on her feet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad there is someone out there who shares my hatred for thos damn shoes!