Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's Today?

I was very much looking forward to this week. My calendar at work, which I live by, told me that I had a 3D modeling course all Tues-Fri at 16 and K St...which meant I could roll out of bed at 9am, cook breakfast, and bike down the hill in 15min for a 10am start. And that's what I did on Tuesday. It was then discovered that the one stability in my life--my calendar--lied to me. Wrong week. In a tizzy I quickly booked a train to Princeton for a meeting I couldnt originally make. Got the last hotel room in the area, packed a bag, and off I went to Union Station. After a successful set of meetings, I've fully overtaken the Princeton research lab and made those scientists my thralls. *evil laugh*

Tomorrow: more meetings in two cities. Friday I'm taking off...story to come. So much for swimming each night this week!

1 comment:

wonks said...

What is this "thralls" stuff bitch. C'mon! we all know you're from Pennsyltucky.

(was that another inappropriate comment?)