Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Continued Frustration

Two days ago the lawyer asked me out to dinner on Sunday, I happily agreed. Today I got a group email:

Hi boys,

Mark/Rick/Steve, a newby to DC from Texas, and I (also a Tex-patriot) want to find the best, cheap authentic mexican food our nation's capital has to offer. To do so, we intend to hit up every mexican-esque joint in the district. This weekend I thought this quaint little joint on Columbia rd just NE of 18th street would be a good place to start. I believe it is called Mex Tex.
I was thinking that Sunday night might be the best night to do it but am open to other suggestions.

Let me know if you are interested.
The Lawyer


So much for a quaint, romantic dinner...

2 comments:

SYNRGY said...

What do you do with that... I mean... WTF?

wonks said...

I'm sorry. :(

Can't trust those damn lawyers.