Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Reasons Why I'm Gay (III)

Wives are so fucking annoying.

As I was standing at the back of the line for my flight from DCA to FLL on Dec 19th, I was next to a couple on their way to Puerto Rico (we were all on the same flight to FL). The line was the entire length of Terminal A at DCA (the old part), and we only had 1 hour until takeoff. I wasn't worried since the airline was not about to close the gate on us, with 3/4 of the passengers still in line for their only flight of the morning. But no...the wife next to me was freakin out. "We should've never flown Spirit", "Lets just leave", "I really just want to leave". She obviously had 1. never flown before or 2. is a complete retard and waste of oxygen. My vote is on #2. The big black girl (the type who loves her gays) and I just starred at each other, obviously both sharing the desire to strangle a bitch. I think the husband was also resisting that temptation--obviously he's a castrated, non-Aries.

Eventually she wore her husband down enough (when there were only 15 people ahead of us) to just leave without even trying to make the flight. That means they just threw away $500. At least if the gate closed while they were trying to check in, they would've received some sort of voucher. Nope.

Fuckin chicks!

No comments: