Thursday, December 27, 2007

The End of an Era

...well almost. But its rapidly approaching.

I know you're all craving juicy sexual gossip and personal stories, so here goes...I last successfully bottomed around 2002 (though I tried once in 2004, didn't work). Most loyal readers, friends, and everyday passers by have a hard time believing I'm not a total bottom, let alone a top. But I've always said that its just cause I haven't had the "opportunity"...really, I've just resisted since I've either dated someone too horse-hung or a total bottom. But now I've been dating The Musician for about a month--and as a vers/top he expects some ass. Being a manageable size, I'm willing to try this. And I did mention something to him about "when ya come back from Chicago"...which is in two days. I know what he's gonna try to do as soon as he sees me. But, being the controlling Aries, I did lay conditions: not late at night, not drunk, etc. That gives me a few more days reprieve...so I figure something like Jan 1 or 3.

Stay tuned for updates (and funny walks).

3 comments:

atlwreck said...

I always wonder what happens when two total tops get together in the bedroom.

The Consummate Aries said...

The same thing that happens when two bottoms (you and BigD) get in the bedroom. :-P

atlwreck said...

two holes are better than none ;)